!!!!!PLEASE READ THIS DESCRIPTION!!!!!
This Blog is all about Led Zeppelin and sharing every known concert recording (bootleg) spanning their career 1968 - 1980. My goal is
to help others in finding these historic shows! Any Led Zeppelin concert you want RIGHT HERE!!! These shows are a time machine into the past that allow us people of today to enjoy the Led Zeppelin experience in true, raw form, straight from the tapers! I believe everyone should be able to enjoy these shows! And I really appreciate all of the Tapers who made these shows available!!! I may not have every single bootleg available, but there is at least one for every date known to have been recorded.
On the right side of the blog is the Concert Date Archive containing every concert date performed by Zep in yearly order, when you click on any date it takes you to the bootleg for that show. Below that is the Post Archive, Special Thanks and links to other popular bootleg sites. On the left side of the blog is a Video Archive section containing everything there is of live footage of Zep (DVD's, 8MM and Fan Footage) And below that is the Lossless section.
Every concert I post will contain a link to download the concert. I use Mega to upload and make available for download. You do not have to install the Mega App to download shows, but I highly recommend it. Especially when downloading the bigger files. It does make things easier. But you can just use your browser. Also, some browsers like Internet Explorer will not let you download. Firefox and Google Chrome work well. I assure you that all of the links here will be working as long as I'm alive!
If you have any problems at all, just leave a comment and I will help you ASAP. I hope you enjoy! LONG LIVE LED ZEPPELIN!!!
Here is my Youtube page! Long Live Led Zeppelin.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM1b9ETPb33izVhIB52-E-g
Here is my Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/ledzep1987

Sunday, September 27, 2020

1975.01.18 Bloomington MN, The Wonton Song (Soundboard)

Led Zeppelin
1975.01.18
Met Center
Bloomington, MN
MP3
Soundboard

Bootleg: Led Zeppelin: Wanton Song 1975 Met Center (Long Live Led Zeppelin)

 Here is the link https://mega.nz/file/JDAw1RbA#Eu0EjVWsE-LFAwe-z7X9ZZvd-lx5wUD0Z-50QePvm5E

I put some stereo width on this recording to give it the feeling of ambience. it sounded kind of flat and dull as it is with most Soundboards. I also put a slight bit of EQ on it. Just brought up the bas very slightly and the mids. I have put both the Original boot without any EQ changes, along with my LLLZ version. This is so you can compare for yourself to see how much better it sounds after i gave it some life! And also for anyone who doesnt like altered boots.

Man! This soundboard recording sounds amazing!!!! And the band is in fairly good shape tonight! Jimmy seems to be recovering fast. Robert on the other hand is still warming up here. But you can tell that they were having fun. The jamming is strong, and heavy! The wonton song is just awesome! i seriously wish they wouldve kept it in the set list. or at least played it as an encore. Overall this is a great boot. Enjoy people!


This was sent to me by a good friend! Sorry for the delay, but life has to come first. Work has been so crazy this year (2020) even with the pandemic. I work in Construction. we travel around the country to different states to remodel Dick's Sporting Goods bathrooms. Its very cool actually! I get to travel a lot and see new things. And the money is great. But i am away from home a lot. and when we are on the road we are working 12 to 16 hour days. So you understand why i havent been around much.
But trust and believe Long live Led Zeppelin is still here!!!! And i will continue to share these wonderful recordings of our favorite band! I hope you enjoy!

Dont forget you can also go to my Youtube and listen to boots there. I recently uploaded every recording from 1975 except the first few shows of the tour. check it out!

LONG LIVE LED ZEPPELIN!!!!!

Track Listing:
01. The Song Remains the Same
02. The Rain Song
03. Kashmir
04. The Wanton Song (cut)
05. The Wanton Song (Outtake #1)
06. The Wanton Song (Outtake #2)
07. The Wanton Song (Outtake #3)

 

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for this and all of your fantastic work on this blogspot!!! This site is awesome! Wish they would release all of this soundboard I so wish to hear all of The Wanton song/When the levee breaks & How many more times from these early '75 shows. We only have the Audience ones and they are such poor quality. Anyways again many thanks for your excellent work on here!!

    A Zephead from the UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem good sir! Glad I could help.
      I completely agree with you on that point! They have to have the complete sbd out there just holding it to make more money off of it. Just like we know damn well EV has the LA 25th and the 27th shows of march 75. They're just releasing little at a time to profit as much a possible. I can't wait to hear that 24th sbd tho. Even tho I am completely happy with the Millard tapes. Someone is going to have to make a matrix mix out of the sbd and aud.
      What we need is Long Beach, March 12th 1975. That show is quite possibly the best show of the tour and there is only one good Boot for it... We need that, and the 8th February 1975 on sbd. That Phili show is very good. And the 3rd February.
      Hopefully one day we get all of this and more. But to be honest a lot of the audience tapes are decent! But the holy grail in my opinion would be that March 12th sbd.... Or the first and second Earls Court shows, the 17th and 18th. Those shows are amazing!

      Delete
  3. Yea agree with all of that! I am not a massive fan of the '77 shows but do like LA 25/6 & 27/6 very good audience but would like to hear SBD of these shows!! Also the SBD for Kingdome is pretty good but the audio on the released film of the gig is so lifeless and dull, it makes Zep sound bad, wish someone would do something with that audio!! Yea would love to hear SBD 8/2/75!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also agree with everything you have said here. Kingdom 77 Seattle is an amazing show. It's the audio that is terribly flat and dull, as is with a lot of the 77 sbds. For some reason.... But every show at LA Is awesome! Millard was the best man..... And the msg shows of 77 are amazing as well along with Landover. Even a lot of the early Chicago shows are great man.... 75 and 77 are my favorite tours right there with 73. I'm not to big on the early days tho I love 69 70 71 and 72 as they perform with such energy and they do a lot of songs they don't do in later tours.
      But 75 will always be my favorite tour. I can't get enough of it!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for this and for everything you do on this site. I really appreciate that you post things on Mega as it is so easy to use. Keep up the great work !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all my friend. I hate filefactory lol! Mega is the best! I've been using it for over 6 years now! Never one problem.
      I'm glad I could help! That's all I was trying to do here was make it easier for people to obtain these wonderful and amazing bootlegs of Led zeppelin. And I feel that I've accomplished that. So I'm happy! And I'm glad you are too! Enjoy!

      Delete