!!!!!PLEASE READ THIS DESCRIPTION!!!!!
This Blog is all about Led Zeppelin and sharing every known concert recording (bootleg) spanning their career 1968 - 1980. My goal is
to help others in finding these historic shows! Any Led Zeppelin concert you want RIGHT HERE!!! These shows are a time machine into the past that allow us people of today to enjoy the Led Zeppelin experience in true, raw form, straight from the tapers! I believe everyone should be able to enjoy these shows! And I really appreciate all of the Tapers who made these shows available!!! I may not have every single bootleg available, but there is at least one for every date known to have been recorded.
On the right side of the blog is the Concert Date Archive containing every concert date performed by Zep in yearly order, when you click on any date it takes you to the bootleg for that show. Below that is the Post Archive, Special Thanks and links to other popular bootleg sites. On the left side of the blog is a Video Archive section containing everything there is of live footage of Zep (DVD's, 8MM and Fan Footage) And below that is the Lossless section.
Every concert I post will contain a link to download the concert. I use Mega to upload and make available for download. You do not have to install the Mega App to download shows, but I highly recommend it. Especially when downloading the bigger files. It does make things easier. But you can just use your browser. Also, some browsers like Internet Explorer will not let you download. Firefox and Google Chrome work well. I assure you that all of the links here will be working as long as I'm alive!
If you have any problems at all, just leave a comment and I will help you ASAP. I hope you enjoy! LONG LIVE LED ZEPPELIN!!!
Here is my Youtube page! Long Live Led Zeppelin.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM1b9ETPb33izVhIB52-E-g
Here is my Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/ledzep1987

Sunday, September 27, 2015

1970.09.19 Led Zeppelin Madison Square Garden One More For The Road

1970.09.19
Led Zeppelin
Madison Square Garden
One More For The Road

Here is the link
https://mega.nz/#!UxJUwYrQ!aZ7qwnrKlw7CaVmoKnZAE0RODQRE4416pdsqrSydhNU

6 comments:

  1. hi friend.love what youve done.the site is amazing and has helped me finish a three year mission to collect every zep concert recorded.all except one.do you have the early/afternoon show on this day?thank you so much for all your hard work.keep the zep faith.steve homegrown from oz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks glad i could help[ and this is the only bootleg i know of for this date

      Delete
  2. thanks for replying.maybe i can help you for once.the afternoon show is in several titles."pray silently for jimi","requiem for a dream" and "one more for the road" as a four disc set.rambleonzep has all the info and i found it at guitar 101.sadly im unable to use the download browser (mega only). cheers and hope you find it.steve homegrown from oz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should pay more attention and read the description on my blog so you know how to navigate it... its actually very easy.... If you looked on the left you would see that i have the show you want my friend :) http://longliveledzeppelin.blogspot.com/2015/09/1970-09-19-led-zeppelin-have-you-ever.html there it is. I am glad i could help and i am glad you enjoy the blog. it took me a few years to complete my collection. But yeah man glad i can help my friend :)

      Delete
  3. thanks for the heads up. i should explain (and bore you to tears)though that i dont have a computer and am forced to do this at my local library.they have a policy of blocking most sharing websites,banning servers and limiting download size so flac is too big and anything over 500mb is blocked as well.makes the collecting game a challenge but a fun one. anyway thanks for reading this whiney rant.stay cool my man!steve homegrown from oz.

    ReplyDelete